Download Torrent Files Using Internet Download Manager Easily
I am sure ones you get comfortable with it you will never need to search on google for any movie download links or any other data.
but in this tutorial we are not going to talk about how to download files from torrent but we are going to talk about how to download torrent files using idm rather than utorrent or bittorrent software. So head over and look at the instructions-
Instructions for downloading torrent files using IDM
- Download .torrent file of the file you want to download from some good torrent sites.
- Now visit zbigz website.
- Just sign up for a free account or for a premium account for around 600 rs.
- Now in the upload section upload the torrent file you downloaded earlier and press Go.
- Ok now you have to wait for around 1-2 minutes while zbigz is working on your torrent file and gathering some data.
- Now after the file has been uploaded you will see .zip download button after the file name.
Downloading using zbigz website
- Now click on the .zip download button and boom your downloaded will be started if you have idm installed then idm will start the download otherwise some other downloading software you have installed