Three methods to increase the speed of MTNL Broadband Speed
Method 1: By allocating the reserved bandwidth.
- Open Run and type gpedit.msc
If you get an error saying windows can not find gpedit.msc, then you don’t need to worry, It means you’re using the basic Windows 7 or Windows 8, Windows 8.1 versions. To solve this, follow the below path:
- Go to Computer Configuration – > Administrative Templates -> Network – > Network – > QOS Packet as shown in the below image.
- Under th QOS Packet Scheduler, you will see an option with the name Limit Reservable Bandwidth. Then right click on it and select properties, else double click on that.
- Then you will see a setting as not configured which seems something’s wrong, but by default, windows reserves that 20% bandwidth. Then click on the box that is enabled and then set the bandwidth limit upto 0% as shown in the image.
Method 2: By Changing The DNS Address
- Preferred DNS – 22.214.171.124
- Alternate DNS – 126.96.36.199
- Preferred DNS – 188.8.131.52
- Alternate DNS – 184.108.40.206
Method 3: Using TCP/IP Optimizer
- Start the TDP Optimizer and then go to general settings. Move the internet speed slider to 1 MB or to the limit provided by the Internet Service Provider.
- After fixing the slider position to the speed you want, check the mark in the optimal box as shown below