Welcome folks, today we will show you that how you can easily Install google play store app on Xiaomi Mi4, Mi3 and Redmi 1S for free in a very fast, easy and secure way. As you all know that Xiaomi just entered into the markets and got a lot of success due to their flagship devices at low end and affordable price. Xiaomi always tries to come up with something new and is always ready to serve markets the best it can be but some people ignore these devices because of no in built google play store in it. So for these kinda people below is a tutorial on how you can install google play store app on Xiaomi Mi4, Mi3, Redmi 1s and even on Xiaomi Mi4i which is just a new device by Xiaomi, released on 23 April 2015 in india.
- One Xiaomi device with around 500 MB free internal space(as google play store only installs on internal memory rather than external memory)
- You must be connected to a WiFi hotspot or should activate 3G / 4G and must have a min. data of 600 MB left in your cellular data pack. 🙂
- Your phone should be on charging mode or should have around 60% of battery remaining as it might drain a lot of battery while downloading and installing “Google Play Store” on your Xiaomi Mi4, Mi3 and Redmi 1s as well as Xiaomi Mi4i.
Installation Process Of Google Play Store On Your Xiaomi Mi4, Mi3 and Redmi 1s
Now, this question is very easy and simple to answer. If you are done with the requirements then you might read below to get solution to your answer on installation of google play store on your Xiaomi Mi4, Mi3 and Redmi 1s.
- At first, find for Mi Market App on your Xiaomi device, open it and search for “google” on it and install google installer from the list which comes up while searching for google.
- When your download finishes, open the google installer and click on Google Play Store and download it on your Xiaomi device and wait untill it installs on your device.
- Now go back in Google Installer and download Google Service Framework.
- Now as you installed Google Service Framework, the same way you need to download and install the following two apps from the Google Installer.
1. Google Play Services
2. Google Account Manager
Now, when you are done with the installation process reboot your phone and open google installer and install play store or if already installed open it. Now login with your google account and configure it for your use.
Note : we are not responsible for any misuse of this software as this software belongs to their respective owners and copyright claims. 🙂
Hope that you all guys went successful while installing Google Play Store App on your Xiaomi Mi4, Mi3, and Redmi 1s. Please do comment and share this posts as much as you can because sharing is caring and sexy too. 😛