OS X Yosemite is the latest release from Mac which is more suitable with IOS devices than before and it has more functions to tweak your gadget. But how would you record video using iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on Mac???
You can record videos on Mac without any external apps. Sounds cool, Huh! Recently Quick Time Player received a new feature in OS X Yosemite that enables recording through your device. Now you can capture videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
It’s really superb if you are trying to record a tutorial or showing of your iPhone’s to your friends. Previously we need to lacerate around with AirPlay and install other components on your Mac. Then we need to suffer from lower video qualities (Since AirPlay compresses the video).
But you’ll be glad after knowing that recording through Quick Time Player is fully outstanding; it’s just superb , high quality video that swing by the Lightening cable directly into your Mac. So let’s dig inside to discover how to record video using iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on Mac?
Things you’ll need:- Requirements
- An iPhone, Ipad or iPod touch that runs on iOS 8 or newer version of iOS.
- A Mac running Mac OS X Yosemite – it’s a totally free upgrade feature from the Apple Mac Store. This superb feature was designed for iOS developers, as usual iOS development does.
- A Lightning-to USB cable. Every modern comes up with this type cable and its used for charging purpose. And your Mac surely has a lightning port for connecting it. But devices with the larger 30 pin dock attach – the iPad 3, iPhone 4S, and older devices – doesn’t hold up with this.
How to record video using iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on Mac
- At first, attach your iPhone, iPad or iPad touch with Mac OS X Yosemite through light cable
- Go to >> Applications >> start Quick time player
- After opening press file and select New Movie Recording from file options
- Now you’ll notice a recording screen, Okay!! click on down arrow from the screen
- Opt your IOS device name from the “Camera” menu options
- After that, you need to Click on Red button to start recording videos using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Now, Press red button for beginning record via your iPhone, iPad or iPad touch
- At last, when you’ve done, hit the stop button to finish recording
- Congrats!! You’ve done it successfully
So if you’re an IOS user and wanna capture videos from your hardware then you realized that how to record video using iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on Mac?? I hope that it’s crystal clear now but if you have any questions then feel free to ask. So, did you like this method or are you using anything else ?????