iPhone is gorgeous with the most advanced design and technologies. However, it’s not problem-free. Your iPhone could just get stuck during an iOS update displaying the red iTunes logo screen, get stuck if you fail to jailbreak, restore iPhone to factory settings, etc. It could be frustrating to find your iPhone unresponsive and useless with all the text messages, contacts, photos, notes and more inside. Actually, you can use a small freeware, ReiBoot (developed by Tenorshare) to fix all these iOS (including iOS 8.3) stuck issues.
The powerful and efficient software can fix all kinds of iOS stuck by forcing iOS devices to reboot. It’s an effective way to deal with Recovery Mode/red iTunes logo, Apple logo stuck, reboot loop, etc. Just a single click, your iPhone, iPad and iPod will wake up from any iOS stuck without data leakage or data loss.
Top Features of Tenorshare ReiBoot
- Totally free utility for all iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod).
- Simple operation. Just one click to get all kinds of stuck fixed.
- Safe to download, install and use. No need to worry about virus or data loss.
- Timely update (also free) to ensure the software’s availability.
- Both Windows version and Mac version are available.
How to Use ReiBoot to Reboot iPhone, iPad and iPod
ReiBoot is developed to fix a variety of iOS stuck issues, and the demo guide will take how to fix iPhone recovery mode stuck as an example.
- Download Reiboot (less than 2MB) from Tenorshare’s official website (tenorshare.com)
- Plug your iPhone that stuck in recovery mode and you’ll find the “Exit Recovery Mode” button is now activated when the connection is successfully built.
- Click on the button and wait for about 20 seconds to fix the recovery mode issue. Then your iPhone will reboot signifying that iPhone is out of recovery mode stuck.
Using ReiBoot to fix iPhone stuck issue is really a do-it-yourself process. And that’s one of the goals Tenorshare always tries to achieve, making your life easier and better by providing professional software. Wish that you won’t come across so many issues while using iPhone, but if you do have problems, you know that ReiBoot could offer you free help!