Suddenly you realize that you have deleted some important WhatsApp message by mistake or accident and now you want the deleted whatsapp msgs back for whatever may be the purpose. In this age of technology everything is retrievable and even deleted messages. So, don’t worry Android data recovery can solve your problem in a few minutes. The developers of Android Data Recovery have added a new feature of WhatsApp recovery. Using this you can not only regain contacts, messages, photos and video from Android device, but also recover WhatsApp. No matter what handset you use whether of Samsung, LG, Motorola etc, by downloading this app on your computer you can recover all your WhatsApp messages. Here are a few simple steps to recover your deleted WhatsApp messages using this:
Steps to recover the deleted WhatsApp messages
- Install Android data recovery program -at first what you need to do is to download the Android data recovery program.
- Connect android phone to the PC – You need to launch Android Data Recovery after downloading it and installing it on your computer. After that you need to connect your Android to the computer via USB cable.
- Debug USB – here there are three different modes provided to different Android users using other OS. You can choose the method of recovery accordingly to device’s OS for example:
- Android 4.2 or new: first step is to go to “Settings” > then Click “About Phone” > next click “Build number” many times until you get a note saying that you are under the developer mode > then go back to “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > click on the button for debugging the USB
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1 version: Go to “Settings” > then Click on the Developer options > lastly click on the debugging USB option
- For Android 2.3 or earlier version: Go to “Settings” > Click on Applications > next tap on Development under it > lastly click on USB debugging
- Scan and analyze the data on the device – After USB debugging, your phone will be detected by the recovery tool. By choosing the full files that you want to be scanned, like WhatsApp you can save yourself a lot of time. Next click on the “Next” button so that the program can begin scanning your phone for deleted data.
- Preview and recover deleted chat messages from history of Android device –It will take you some time to scan the data. After that, you can have a look at all the data found in the result slowly. If you want to recover WhatsApp chat history, click on “WhatsApp” and you will be able to view all your WhatsApp chat history, to choose which all to restore back on your computer. By clicking on the “Recover” button there, you can get back all your WhatsApp deleted messages from your phone within a few minutes.
- Back up your Android device to protect files – To prevent your Android phone data from being lost, you can try to back up your Android data so that you can prevent the data from being accidentally deleted or lost.
Thus, the next time you lose any messages from your WhatsApp make sure you know how to retrieve all your deleted whatsapp msgs in a few minutes without too much of an effort.